View Single Post
Old July 10th 2004, 14:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO_H2O
My original rant is due to the fact that Speed Channel use to bring a wide range of motorsport to us and over the last few years it has become dominated by NASCAR. I miss the go-carts, small time drag racing, hell even lawn mower racing, it don't get any more Red Neck than that. But on a Sunday evening there is no less than 3 shows to recap the NASCAR race from that day. NASCAR TECH, INSIDE NEXTEL CUP, TRACKSIDE, SPEED NEWS NASCAR EDITION, BLAH BLAH BLAH. I mean they recap the racap of the recap. I wish they would just make a second channel (NASCAR TV) and put Speed Channel back to what it was. Then I could channel block it.
:agree: 100%

I was always pumped about the Speed Channel then they just changed. THAT SUCKED! It was a huge dissappointment when they leaned so far towards NASCAR. A seperate NASCAR channel would be absolutely ideal. I would watch Motor Trend and the Horsepower Hour a thousand times before NASCAR.
Now they're trying to bring a NASCAR track here to the Northwest. Trying to decide if thats good or bad...