View Single Post
Old June 20th 2004, 22:07

Thumbs up

Well I had a blast all weekend. I was over Daves house on friday trying to get the oil cooler installed. We got the cooler with fans in but the oil kept on coming out of it. I drank my fair share of 10w-40 engine oil while under the car, kinda tastes like chicken. The car show was great even though nobody was selling what I was looking for. I am now red as a lobster since I always forget to use sunblock untill it is too late. It was fun finaly getting to meet the rest of the group in person. Mike had some real "M.U.A.D" spirit for taking his fully loaded beetle through the mountains with all of the steep hills and sharp corners. :agree: Go-karting was fun and I have the bruises to show for it. I had a blast and I think I would have beaten you Zen with another couple of races. Next year lets de-restrict the karts when we show up so we can have even more bruises... I mean fun... I agree lets make this a yearly event.

Glad to have you abord Nigel.

P.S. It only took me 8 hours to get home from the show so the drive isn't really that bad from my house. It would have been 7.5 hours if there wasn't an accident on I-75 50 miles from my exit.

Big thanks to Dave for putting me up for the night and giving me a hot meal. Nothing like eating dinner and watching F-1 racing. Also thanks for the traffic check, I flew through through 475 without a problem. The problem was a broken down truck that was in the break down lane so I kept the car at 80 mph to 90 mph the whole way down.

I had a blast lets do this again.
www.volksport.net Volksport Kfer Gruppe