Thread: Vkg 2007
View Single Post
Old January 17th 2007, 09:49

assuming i can remember, i will be on tonight. on the VKG site chat board, not here.

the list sounds good overall. there is also a GT show (downtown ATL) March 31 that might be worth hitting for the local guys. all marques of cars and many engineering projects. Eurofest is my official replacement for Bug Jam. too close together to do both and last year was confirmation for me that Eurofest is WAY more fun in many respects (closer, more fun things to do, different cars, etc). i am always up for PLM. of course, i might actually have to pay my car some attention before any of that happens for me. much to do.

sorry i have been absent much. my daughter has been making some moves to become a professional actress/singer and seems to be sucking up more and more of the spare time i didn't have to begin with. so substiution is occuring. but i have to say, she is pretty damn good and has the attention of the right people. if i wasn't able to make it, i am thrilled to try and give her the right ammo and opportunities to do it.

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design