View Single Post
Old February 25th 2018, 16:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2OSB View Post
They're about 10lbs per wheel (not sure what that is in Kg). Incredibly light. Yes, 15x5.5 with the same offset as your wheels. Only, they're made of unobtainium and incredibly expensive. If you happen upon a set for a good price (well, more likely, individual wheels), they're worth it, but unless you have a Porsche owner income, you'd be well ahead to just get custom race wheels made. https://rennlist.com/forums/924-931-...ver-spare.html First wheel you see in this thread. Holy crap, if you read through the thread with the wheel pic, one guy sold a wheel to the original poster for $10 plus shipping. He could turn around and resell that wheel for $500 in the right place.
Ah, yeah, I saw a 356 outlaw or some custom coach one with these back then. That is also where I got the idea to use these. I had one set welded +1,5" for the rear only for drag racing a few years ago and they holded up fine. Welded very easy, so very good quality alu I was told :-)
I had one in 16", but without the outer holes, but still rare I think. Edit: I see this was the hot one...and I sold it for what I got it indeed an outlaw builder for 250 euro's...
Mine are older 928 spares ;-)

BTW the 356 ones are 11 lbs. Pretty close to my 5,3 kg (11 lbs or so) I think, but yeah, very rare!