View Single Post
Old November 25th 2003, 04:15

Question VKG is all I think about...

Ok!
I've searched high and low for a German Look cub on the west coast and couldn't find one.... So I checked your club out and REALLLLLLLY liked the standards the club sets forth....

I filled out an app. a couple days ago and keep anticipating an e-mail telling me something, wether it be good or bad! Nothing has come my way yet and I'm holding steady... is it because I live in Nevada, which is a ways away from the East, I know my car is in the beginning stages of restoration, doese that have something to do with it? Do I need to send you money to get in, or to get any word back?

I really really want to join the club! I get discouraged really easy and begin to give up with most any thing, but I WANT in the club so bad it's all I can think about.... I'd even move East to do it!

VKG has the absolute best guidline for integrity than any other club I've ran across, bar-non! Your cars are very tastefuly put together with quality and style and I want to belong to a group like that, VKG is a group I want to belong to...

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
TELL ME AND I'LL DO IT!!!!

I tell you now that all my life I've wanted to be accepted in a group of people who share the same interests as I do, who have the same passions as I do, and I haven't found one till now. DO NOT have sympathy for me, if you let me join, let me join because you want me in, not because you feel sorry for me, because you have the same passion as I have for the German Look!

Cordially,
John
VolkSport Kfer Gruppe
www.VolkSport.net