View Single Post
Old November 26th 2003, 04:29

WOW! I actually got tears in my eyes reading the replies...

THANK YOU guys for actualy listening to what I had to say... I know it was a long thread and repetative, but it was from deep down inside of me....

First of all I would like to thank every last one of you to take the time and relate with me on the subject...and giving me such positive feed back and entusiasm...

I would also like to state that even-though we are all crazy here, it's the one's without an ACVW that are the craziest... how can you go through life with out a VW in the garage? :silly:

All those replies are more than I expected, I have never had such great feed back in my life... I truely am touched! I dont know what to say... I would just like to thank every one!

H2O: congrats on making the VWt magazine, your ride is featured on page 96 of the January issue (at least I think that its your car, I dont know your real name?!?!), but, Kudos any ways.

genius: I'm glad you find my ideas to be so energetic and that they give you insperation, thats what ideas are for!

Panel:Thank you for relating with me on the subject!

vujade & zen: Thank you for taking the time and reading/discussing my app. I really apreciate it!!

John
VolkSport Kfer Gruppe
www.VolkSport.net