Thread: Remmele
View Single Post
Old March 21st 2013, 08:06

From what I know about Remmele and his business and what I have experienced some customers would order parts,send emails almost everyday,call constantly wanting the parts asap,then when the parts are ready the customer doesn't have the money or tries to get a rebate.Then they slam him over the internet.The good thing is,90% of his customers do business with him in person,have money and are not in the internet community.Most of them are either racers or sports car enthusiasts and rarely younger than 30.Some cases went sour maybe due to lack of communication.He now has a few employees more working for him and his online shop is coming soon.I am sure that will make things much easier and better for him and future customers.Like Pete said,if you know him and can do business in person it's completely different.He has helped me tremendously with my project and has been very generous to me.
I know other vw suppliers and engine builders very well also and the stories are all the same,which makes me glad that I never set a business up. Yes he has made mistakes and should have dealt with some things differently, but there is always 2 sides of a story..
He does polarize you can say,but the quality of his engines and parts is top notch.If you want cheap then he is the wrong guy.