View Single Post
Old September 6th 2004, 20:06

it's alive!!!!!!...again.

there's a flashback. anyway, got the beast put back together this weekend in a multi-day marathon. fired it up tonight!!!!!! have to tweak linkage and idle, but all seems good so far. will have to wait until tomorro to get it on the road. still a bunch to do before Taccoa, but the important stuff is done. the rest will be icing.

thanks to Nigel and Dave once again for the extra hands. couldn't have done it without you. reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy looking forward to the caravan and having the car up there. this could very well be the largest showing of GL's i have ever seen in the states. and at 5, that is very sad.

will get some video of the car when i can. will be way to busy this week. i have some cool web stuff happening with a couple of my customers this week to top off an already busy time. more on that to come.

oh, and on a separate note. my 4 year old had is first homework where he had to draw pics of his favorite things. he was drawing a car for his favorite toy and i'll be damned if he didn't put the engine in the back and had round headlights. he makes me so proud! :raiseroof

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design