View Single Post
Old August 20th 2009, 23:11

hi steve, update for the template im making up, with the kombi mc & wilwood mc in line with each other the kombi mc would require trimming of the shell where the lip is that sits over the edge of the pan, the bug one on the other hand, perfect, im going to do some figures with the brakes/required fluid volume to stop effectively to see what mc would be better while i have the option, the other option is a 25mm wilwood as ive previously mentioned as its mounting space is significantly smaller than both, the other option is lower the mounts about 10mm on the horizontal on the kombi mc & have a bent pushrod to keep the pedal travel/ brake piston travel ration the same, does that make sense? 10mm is probably a fair bit more than necessary but it would fit just fine, i wish i had my pan & pedals at work today! should have this sorted out by this time next week! and INSTALLED by warwick!! anyone else keen on this design or is it just steve & myself?