View Single Post
Old March 26th 2005, 13:57

Todays work:

Bolted passenger seat in (work out where it needs to mount first, mark it, drill, bolt it down). Need to fit some reinforced box section, weld it in and bolt the seats through that, they are a little too low and the floor isnt very strong...
Removed about 8ft of unused wiring!
Fitted some carbon bits to the dashboard that I have had for a while.
Worked out which bits of the antiroll bars are for the front, and which are for the rear.
Removed a 52mm tacho and 52mm cylinder head temp gauge. Cyl head temp is now mounted in the dash.

Tomorrow I should be removing the fuel tank and adjusting the play out of the steering box... It was a NOS one and has done 250 miles or so since I fitted it, need to just tighten it up a touch.
Bit of wiring for cyl head temp gauge, might fit up one of the anti roll bars too

I also managed to get a bit of a sun tan, sitting out in the blazing sun all day working on the car. Successful day all round!

Cya,
Sam C
Raby 2270, B spec gearbox, Lots of carbon fibre, Wolfrace Octane Black 17x7.5, Goodyear Eagle F1's, Kerscher suspension front and rear, kamei airdam in carbon, corbeau seats, momo millunium steering wheel.
CDT eurosport 6.5 front speakers, IDMAX 12D2 sub, rockford old school amps.

Last edited by samcat; March 26th 2005 at 14:06.