View Single Post
Old April 23rd 2009, 15:16
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugorsh View Post
Alex then assigned it to Zen with Supermans permission and Zen took over with the understanding that when he got tired of being the Admin, he would sign it back over to Superman which is exactly what happened.
I happened to speak with Zen today. He read this and again stated that this part of the story is not true. He is not going to post because he has said all he is going to say. As far as the rest of the above account according to Superman. I could not say. Given how far James had had to back pedal from "I created and have always owened germanlook.com", a few more backstrokes might be needed to have a beleivable acount. The thread in question is still on SBO and there has been no public apology given on either forum for slandering us.
The link to my website on the germanlook tunning page has been removed and I am happy about that. That you Bugorsh for relaying my feelings on that.

I have stated all I care to as well. We have told the truth, acted honestly and acted within the bounds that Superman gave us. I can not speak about the money that many gave to James to keep this site up and running as we have not had any of it transfered to us and I do not have a dog in that fight nor do I want to be a part of it.

Please no more of Supermans acounts of how things were started or who created what or who owned what. They have been picked apart and there is not enough merit left there to argue over. Please do not do anymore speaking for Superman. If he wants to say something let him say it. You are a good member here and a good person and you do not need to be flamed because you were given bad information to post for someone who could not muster the testicular fortitude to do it on thier own. Don't put yourself out on them limb anymore. We can all hear it cracking.
66 Beetle, 73 Standard Beetle
72 Pinzgauer 710M
Volksport Kafer Gruppe