View Single Post
Old November 29th 2005, 09:24

UK...all aboard. would be glad to have you as part of the Gruppe and the family. keep the website thing simple. no use in overdoing it. just use our site. we are small enough that it only makes sense to have all in one pot.

just go to the site at www.volksport.net and sign up for an account. once you have the gruppe and dues structure together and are ready for people to officially become part of the gruppe, i can enable the accounts for the advanced functions on the site (personal gallery, content creation and publishing, etc). i will make one tweak to the user profile to identify the different chapters. all content on the site is self-maintained by the VKG members. you can add and moderate your own content as you see fit. just need to know who in the chapter will act as moderators. page additions are fine. let's just be sure to talk about any chapter specific navigation structure we need. you can use this forum freely.

get some officers elected. the basic gruppe structure already exists for you. piece of cake.

samcat, if you want to assist in finishing up resurecting some of the content (newletters, fixing the rules tables, etc), any help is appreciated. i lost all content from the old site and have to report it from two sites ago.

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design