View Single Post
Old November 30th 2005, 07:19

WoW
What a debate
Nice compare of prices and motors! Suby? Drove all STI's till now, even the newest one on Adria track in Italy. Suby is glorious car, which performes exactly like every good driver like. It's ideal for european roads, but I would never put his engine in my bug. NEVER. It has 280 HP from 2,5 litre, and, believe it or not, that car has many Porsche parts made in Germany! Yes, You read well, just like some things on new 911's has "made in Japan" sign. Guess who's making them!!
Suby in My bug?? Hmmmm...
It's like putting someone's else's butt on my girlfriend! That "big-butt" is f%$#ing great on other girl, but not on my babe! I like her as she is. If, and when I make a wish of big butt, I'll change her for new model ( ), or get one to drive daily. But I'll spare current babe of plastic surgery. Well, fitness sounds good to me, so even the current girl can be "bigger-butted", so what if that demands more sacrifies, money and time?

If I send her to do plastics, one part of her will be stiff, the other will not, there is allways a risk of finding strange material everywhere in the bed... And it doesn't get older and older in the same time! One thing gets softer and softer, the other allways stay stiff, so I would end up with something that looks like...well...I won't be rude

It's same with Bug's.

Oasis, do as You like, I would reccomend You some good surgents, but few tousend miles away

Cheers people!