View Single Post
Old May 13th 2006, 06:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroaxe
PS. I had a look at the video last night. INSANE! If I am guessing right, just after that guy made a left hand turn, he changed to second, and the car started a rolling burnout into 3rd gear!? The only other car that I have seen it do so far(and rode in) was a Fiat Uno with a Toyota twin cam 16v Turbo'd motor. The guy could keep the car straight with all that power. He spun that thing all the way into 4th gear That was the fastest car that I have ever been in.

Now, if you can get that motor to work in a Bug....it would be INSANE! (just make sure you got HUGE truck brakes on it, because you will need serious stopping power )
lol cheers matey i was going to leave the standerd drum bracks on????lol lol then thought better get some discs on it lol
tuck me a day and half to remove the engine loom ,i needed roughly fit it in my bug had it started sounds wickid,i fetched the moter back i did 150mph so has to do the same in bug lol manual too ,as most are autos?im going to have to make a roll cage which i didnt want to do lol