View Single Post
Old May 9th 2011, 17:54

Had an autox on sat with the Triumph Travelers called Brutes & Beauts. This was the 2nd year they put it on and it gained a good number of cars. This wasn't a points event, more of a show and shine with an autox mainly geared toward classics but all are welcome.

I have most of a video I'll upload later. Stupid me forgot to clear the SD card and it filled up right before I hit the finish on my first run. I'm still sorting the car out since I only have a couple of events on it since it was put together but it was fun none the less. The rear suspension is a bit softer than I imagined it would be, I'm going to add a couple clicks to the rear dampers and see if it helps. I was easily carrying the inside front out of turns and I could feel it through the steering wheel. According to a couple spectators I was lifting both front wheels on my 1-2 shift under boost sadly I don't have any video of this.

Here's the only pic I have from the event so far and I'll add more if they come up.

The next big event is this coming sunday at DeAnza college for the annual Duel at DeAnza. I've been wanting to run the bug there for a while and it should be fun!