View Single Post
Old October 21st 2003, 09:31

Other Car Test Driven.. (EVO)

Well definitely off topic, but this weekend after working on my New Maxx Struts and getting my Kersher ball joints installed I had to break from the Car stuff to spend some time with the family..

Headed to NY to visit family when I had the opportunity to run into a friend from the neighborhood who as one of the Relatively new Mistubishi Lancer Evolution VIII's... All I can say is WOW...

Very impressive auto... Sick stearing, but boarding scary.. requires your complete concentration... Slightly stiff for daily driving but the recaro's make it worth it.. As far as POWER.. this is the highest HP vehicle I have ever driven so I was very impressed, as my daily driver is WRX.. Night and Day between the two cars..

Again off topic but now that I got a tast of some serious hp, I will have to start saving at a faster rate to get one of those Raby's Type IV monsters.. They say HP is addictive and once you get a taste you are hooked and want more.. COULD BE MORE TRUE..

Now if I can find an Subaru STI to Test, at least that one is a boxer enging and convince the wife that this is what I need..

Alex