View Single Post
Old August 28th 2003, 00:35

finally i got one

My dad and I had just gotten out of the grocery store,which by the way sells no vw magazines, and we saw a new EVO, ya' know all wheel brembo(or wilwood) brakes turbo charged,any ways we saw one in the parking lot revin its engine like crazy i immediatly started to drool with the sound of that blow off valve. then me and my dad pulled out of the parking lot and came to a stop light which is on like a big 4 lane service road with awesome curves,and guess who pulls up beside us MR.EVO so he starts revin his engine again and me and my dad are like "he wants to race?" i was like "i dunno i hear those things are pretty fast" then i realized were not in the cadillac we're in the porsche. any way light turns green we both floor it and it was really close for a while, then my dad shifted to 2nd (lol),and then 3rd and then we're goin fast. then 4th crazy fast. but evo was still in sight.then my dad redlines into 5th i crap my pants and mr.evo is no where insight. now the whole race came to me as a total suprise seeing as how my dad hasn't redlined it in 3rd with me in the car (i don't think he had ever raced b4 this) but it was awesome and now im wanting my t4 done more than ever!
-= 76 cadillac seville (me & dad's) =-
-= 2002 toyota sequoia (brother's) =-
-= 99 ford explorer =-
-= 2005 Cayenne S =-