View Single Post
Old April 17th 2009, 15:02
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugorsh View Post
There is a key peice of info that would go a long way toward explaining the crash of both the GL and SBO! sites, but unfortunately I cannot disclose it.
I know and I told Superman that I would not talk about it also. But that is not key to this thread. I revert to the fact that he did not communicate to the people asking the questions on STF and other forums. He also did not tell anyone that he was going to use the domain name he was trusted to keep to open an online store. He did not maintain the main page with all of the tech articles, galleries and other info that he was intrusted to keep. The forums he was intrusted to keep suffered outages for months on end. He offered it back to us (I think because he only wanted to work on the oline store, but that is my own take on it), gave us a username and password ot access the files and then changes his stroy in a lame attempt to save face (again my take on it) when he sees that the GL community as a whole is realy pissed at him. He dropped the ball (or had it kicked) then doing nothing about it (to include not posting a simple update on any forums were people had questions).
He needs to delete that thread in question on SBO and not push this any further.
66 Beetle, 73 Standard Beetle
72 Pinzgauer 710M
Volksport Kafer Gruppe

Last edited by NO_H2O; April 17th 2009 at 16:45.