Thread: Sept. events
View Single Post
Old July 22nd 2006, 04:35
Administrator

Sept. events

I know it has been a long time since I have posted. I have been very involved in building customer cars. Between that and my regular job, I don't have much extra time. I see that our forum has been slow also. I guess the Prez. should stop in and put something in here from time to time.
Anyway,,,,, We have the Taccoa Bug Fair coming in Sept. along with the PLM at road Atlanta. Who is planning to attend these events? Would anyone like to do the swap meet area again this year at Taccoa? I plan to camp at Taccoa on Sat night. It is aways a bast to camp and Have a beer or two or ten wit every one and hang out. I would like to thank Beth for getting an account set up for the club. We now have all our funds in one place. I have the club T-shirts if anyone would like one. We also have some leftover Dyno Day shirts from Tampa (at a great leftover event shirt price).
lets start to get our plans made for Sept. and Oct. Oasis is sending his car to me in Aug. for a Raby powertrain upgrade. So maybe he can make the pickup plans for one of the events.
66 Beetle, 73 Standard Beetle
72 Pinzgauer 710M
Volksport Kafer Gruppe