View Single Post
Old October 20th 2015, 09:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai4130 View Post
That gearbox is mohoooosive!!! Nice work though getting it in there. Your car is coming along well. Obviously I'm more partial to a Ty754 as its loads smaller then that G50 and probably cost half as much. Although I did spank a lot of money changing my 915 out. I'm much happier now with mine.

Keep up the good work and we need more pictures!!!
Yeah Kai, the g50 is a bit of a beast but I was lucky enough pick it up with 70 k on it with a brand new Quaife diff for £2250 . The diff alone is around £1200. I know thats a lot of dosh but it's also a lot of kit. A built bus box from bears was coming out at £3000 but obviously the fitting for me has been pricey as I haven't done the work myself.Also there is the adapter plate etc to factor in. If I where to do it again I would of considered the reversed Suabru r/p.Having said that I am more than pleased with what I have chosen and It will easily handle any future power upgrades if I ever plan them.Also Judging buy other peoples experiences with the G50 I am confident that its going to be a great choice, I just can't wait to use it

Hows your Notchback Kai ???

more pics

[IMG]~original[/IMG][IMG]~original[/IMG][IMG]~original[/IMG][IMG]~original[/IMG]