View Single Post
Old May 30th 2005, 15:08

I took them the seat. they have the jig to make the mount but the bolt pattern varies for differents seat combos. they know the measurements for most seats, but if your local i would take the seat to be sure.

i will take a pic for you later today and post it so you can see it.

the biggest problem for me is the steering wheel in a super is about an inch to an inch and half to the left of center of seat.(even stock seats!)Its less noticible with stock seats because the seat cushion goes from the tunnel to the door..where a race seat is narrower and makes it more noticible.

So i want to move the seat to the right to compensate for this. should only require redrilling seat mount holes. other than that, they work just fine.

they do not slide, they are fixed. so if you need to adjust your seat you will need to get sliders. also, my seats do not tilt, so i cannot access the rear seats(which is ok, i am not running rear seats).but that has to do with the seat not the bracket. what seat do you plan to use?

i demand the highest quality work done for my own personal stuff. I hate to see a rushed job. I spend a lot of money on highquality parts/jobs that could of been worth the money but werent due to the quality of work put into them. especially when there done by reputable people/shops.