Thread: The new plan
View Single Post
Old February 12th 2010, 01:49

OK as I was researching for tires an was about to purchase I noticed I was not going to like the look at all, In order for me to even like it, I'd drastically need to lower the car which I dont want to do. Then I was looking at the bug in my backyard, my parts car, it had the 8 spoke wheels. Took one off an learned i have real EMPI 8 spokes.Also that the parts bug has front an rear sway bars. So that got me thinking of a different route.
The EMPI 8's will be painted gloss black with 3 spoke knock offs with chrome lug nuts, 195/50/15's front an back.I already have a set on hand.
I donno what the look is called that I'm going with is considered but Ive been toold its the Auto cross look.More info will come once I start back on my project.I ordered a new clutch kit, front an rear shocks, dropped spindles and hopefully if everything goes as planned it will be on road March or April

Also anyone know who carries the repros of the Kamei spoiler? I've seen people talk bout them for the Super Beetles but what about the Standards?