View Single Post
Old September 16th 2005, 04:50

Hello Richard

Went a bit quiet to be honest, didnt get the promotion it should have got.

John Aitkenhead is still around running the old Pink car, now has been IRS'd with a Hot 1835cc Dry sump motor in, goes pretty well.

Stuart Bayliss has been out a fair bit in his car (ex Steve Beaumont) has just been updated with a Berg 2. some thing on 48's. should be back out soon.

There were supposed to be a some more out but I have been side lined all year with my G40 race car so may only do the last race in my old cup car.

There were 3 more cars due out but every one has run into major probs

Trigger at Thingamies Beetles is going to run a 1302 or 03 and may also make the last round.

Jimby on here was doing an Oval but has now got a split bug to prep instead.

Then there is Mark Vanstone who has a Beetle cup spec car that has a 1776 to go in but work etc has sidelined him but there is a chance he could also be out for the last round.

Remember Stuart scott he has Chris Ryan's old car that he has now restored into another Zippy dayglo car dont think he intends to run it but may be tempted out soon for an odd round. He's busy doing the Gt championship in a GT3 Porka.

There is a couple of cheap ex cup cars for sale needing very little prep work to get them ready. If you feel tempted they are ony around the £1000 mark!

Next year should see more cars out just needs a bit of promotion. There are a few more people getting licences so it could be interesting.

Craig (car 72)