Old July 15th 2008, 13:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmd View Post
Can we get some specs on the car?
Power Plant
ECU Solution
Pedal Setup

Thanks.

Engine: EJ20 turbo, Early legacy closed deck block, td05h-16g turbo, 550cc injectors that'll be bumped up to about 630-650 with higher fuel pressure

ECU: Using the Subaru harness and have an ECU out of an 96 STi that will run my engine ok. I'll use that to get everything working and then I have an APEXI Power FC with datalogit that plugs right in to my harness. It is a complete standalone fully programmable system. I want to be able to tweak

Pedal setup: ? stock pedals? Cable running to the throttle just like the VW. I imagine I'll have to do some fiddling to get wide open throttle.

Tranny: Built type 1 with ZF LSD. I will drive this car hard but won't be abusing the gearbox. I am confident this box will stand up for many miles.

944 CV joints, currently running on stock beetle axles until I can find a set of the 'short' 944 axles.

I just got the car back home and the paint looks amazing. When I get back home from work (friday) I'll take some pics and post. It saddens me it will sit for the next month but I suppose getting married and honeymoon take priority.

Last edited by Eatoniashoprat; July 15th 2008 at 13:50.