View Single Post
Old March 25th 2008, 15:58

Those BBSs look great Jeff!!! That's your Mini too? Those things track very well, throw some R compounds on there and they are hard to catch. Is that the 180hp or 225hp TT?

The dynoing is done, apparently I've got about 165 at the wheels, so about 190 is what he is telling me, but tons of torque, so that's sounds very good for now. He took longer than expected, so I wasn't able to pick up her up last Friday, will have to pick her up this Friday after work. It's 2.5 hours each way, so that's not really a weekday thing. If I can get her sooner I will.

I'll get a printout from the dyno results that I'll post here, but apparently it runs VERY well, and the compression tests told them the stated 15k miles on the motor was probably correct.

On a sad note, doing one of my pre-dyno trip shakedowns, I took a curb at the wrong angle and totally tweaked my radiator, it's not leaking, but it crushed one of the fans on the back side and it will definately need to be redone down the road. I might go a little wider if I can fit it, with more HP in the future I'll need more cooling.

Jason
1st Drag Run

Dyno Run
Oval Ragster-'57 Rag/'04 Boxster S