Thread: Fender damage.
View Single Post
Old August 23rd 2006, 22:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by chug_A_bug
ya dude just take it down with a 2000 and wax that sh!% up post some pics and lets see it. I love the work that you did on your fenders tho too want to come do mine
That's my plan, however knowing me and the difficulties I've had with this project, I'll either cut through the clear or burn it with the buffer!
I should probably drink a few pints prior....Things always seem to come out better when I'm inebriated! That is until the next morning!
Oh man...I would love to come up and do your fenders but...ummm...I have to wash my hair! Yeah that's it! If I ever get drunk enough to get the urge to attempt another set of fenders I hope someone kicks and beats me until I'm sober! Is it wrong to hate a car?

Other than the fact that I've (for the most part) been painting this thing out in the elements, I think it's turned out decent. I have really nice gloss all over except for 2 places. The rear quarter up by the back window and the roof. The roof isn't as bad, but that rear quarter looks like a basketball! LMAO. Of course I tend to exaggerate some and everyone says I'm my worst critic. My problem is that I have terminal OCD and things like that keep me up at night! I'm trying to get this thing done for the cruise-in on the Saturday after next. The only problem is I have a months worth of work yet! I guess I need Paul Sr. from OCC here yelling at me to "FINISH THE F'n CAR"

Cheers!

Cheech