View Single Post
Old September 25th 2005, 06:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleinporsche
2.7!!!!! Would love to have an engine like that!!!! How much did it cost you approximately (just for the engine)? How does it drive. You must have started with a 2.0l but could you start with a 1.7 TIV?
Hi

The cost is too high but i haven´t counted the money and hours in this project, since i have been keeping on this in the past 3 years, but i think that the total on this engine will be about 20 00.- euro in parts, and the total is above the sky .
I hope that i will be driving this car next summer, i will have a steel rollcage this winter and alu fueltank and some other parts.
I must also change the front coilovers so i get the front lower, i have some thougts about if i will have roof carpet or not, but i think it will bee too much noise without it, so i will see.
You see that the project limit is that i build this one for my self, and the cost is very high, and therefore it takes a long time, but i will try to get it to some meetings next year i hope
I´ve started with the 2,0 i doný think that you will start with a 1,7 T4, i´m not sure, but i think the 2.0 is a better and bigger oil channels, but you have to check with others.

Thanks Asbjørn

Last edited by Assy; September 25th 2005 at 06:23.