View Single Post
Old July 6th 2005, 18:43

There's another update.

Today I brought the camera with me so I could make some pics of the little progress I maked the last 2 days (I'm now closing an verry verry bussy period with school, so my spare time finally can be used for my bug)
Sorry for the green pics but this is our "Turtle-camera" (after an fall).

Yesterday I had welded some metal plates (hooks) for the front controlarmsbrackets that will give some mores strenght. Tomorrow there also be welded some of that plates on the top of that brackets.

Today I was looking for an aluminium "crash-plate" for the underside of my chassishead (so something of the car stays complete when I hit an traffic-humb). But this costed 3 euro/kilo at the "old stealman" so I have to find antoher solution for that.

Yesterday evening the gearbox was stoomcleand. This is the result.

Yesterday also welded the hydraulic handbrake-bracket together. And luckily everything works also :wink: (everything except the HRC is handmade). Also an wooden mold made for the handbrake-lever. For this handbrake several things were made tonight and will be completed in the next couple of days. The handbrake is for 60% ready.

Today I only maked some plates for the front control arms. SO it was not an quite productive day, but I soon have more spare-time.

Wiebrand