View Single Post
Old December 21st 2005, 03:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl
Being that it will be about two years , give or take , before I actually do anything (I am relocating in 1 1/2 years from Alberta , Canada to Indiana in the U.S. , so no sense staring before) , I am planning out EXACTLY what I want to do so when the actual work begins , I hopefully won't have too many problems . I also plan on using a 5-speed tranny , most likely a Porsche unit , which may effect the location . All of this , though , is giving lots of great ideas , as I want the cat to look reletively stock from the outside (no sheetmetal mods) . Axl .
You're a smart man! Let everyone else make the mistakes and then do it perfectly! I think that good long term planning will make the best outcome almost every time!

Scooby, post some pics for us!

Who's the moderator here? These kinds of topics should be edited and put under a sticky so that people don't have to keep coming in and asking questions that have already been answered. An edited post with lots of pics would be really helpful to all who are interested in this conversion.

Jason
1st Drag Run

Dyno Run
Oval Ragster-'57 Rag/'04 Boxster S