View Single Post
Old November 18th 2005, 12:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug-er
right time for me to get my arse in gear and sort this, plenty of interest!

Do we have anyone on board who is any good with websites?
Yes, built a fair few in my time... But I loath having to keep them uptodate.... But if you want a basic website sticking together with lots of nice static content I can do that as a one off for free... Its pretty easy to do. Can also create a template for 'member' pages which could be distributed easily, then all I (or someone else) would need to do is drop the member page into a folder and add a link on the main site.
If you want something clever and dynamic then I am not much help

Quote:
My website was done by a mate, may be able to get another one done but not sure and it isnt that great. How would you guys like this club to work? Monthly meeting or something like twice a year jobbie? At shows only? A forum section dedicated to us on here??
It would all depend on where the meeting would be, if its the other end of the country then it wont be much use... Either way its going to be quite a trek for some peeps... Perhaps a Bi-annual meetup, and make good use of the shows. A forum section is ALWAYS useful.

Quote:
There is a shootou on the 10th december at raceshack, anyone going? may be a chance to meet up if we can get a few of us there!
Already planning on going, and if I can have the engine broken in by then then the car may well end up on the dyno...

Cheers,
Sam C
Raby 2270, B spec gearbox, Lots of carbon fibre, Wolfrace Octane Black 17x7.5, Goodyear Eagle F1's, Kerscher suspension front and rear, kamei airdam in carbon, corbeau seats, momo millunium steering wheel.
CDT eurosport 6.5 front speakers, IDMAX 12D2 sub, rockford old school amps.