View Single Post
Old February 11th 2003, 21:32

chat tomorrow night

well, once again my schedule is housing me. i have a last minute rehearsal tomorrow night. so i will miss the chat. you guys have fun though. the band has their first gig in 4 months thursday and we have a replacement drummer to top it off. our drummer had surgery on his wrist. dangerous thing for a drummer.

anyway, club business...i would like for us to get a plan together on a bank account so we can tie paypal in and take membership payments in that way if needed. but paypal requires a bank account or credit card to tie to. i can check with suntrust or other banks around here to see how has free checking for a non-profit club. someone has to have one. throw some ideas out though and let me know what you think.

also, need home page content and any other web site stuff you guys can think of. i will try to finish up all updates this week and we can announce it next.

we need to see if we can plan some shows too. i think melodee and i will be going to JAX on 3/30. i would like to do N vs. S too. have to check the calendar on that one.

have fun and i will catch up with you guys later in the week.

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design