Thread: V-8 Super Cars
View Single Post
Old February 19th 2006, 06:37

v8's ais THE sport for motorsport fans here, its all over the country, i believe waht you may of watched was mount panorama aka bathurst 1000, other tracks are oran park, eastern creek, queensland raceway - known as the paperclip, hidden valley, barbagello, phillip island, adelaide 500 - its a street circuit, the indy round on the gold coast - also a street circuit, then theres the NZ round, and afew others its probably like nascar in the usa, theres the fans and the opinionated fans that ruin it for everyone, ive broadened my tastes from the v8s but still follow it abit, ive been to the gold coast, hidden valley, bathurst, eastern creek, adelaide, tracks myself and i plan on racing my super on queensland raceway now because thats really close to me now!, oh yeah, ive seen all those tracks because ive lived all over the country, i dream of doing a few laps of the best tracks around the world, even better if it was in my own beetle! if your after any info on them im sure i could find anything for interested people, cheers :agree: