View Single Post
Old October 31st 2011, 17:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub_Life View Post
Thanks for the info on the carbon fibre, I'll look into the side scoops from LA performance. So the door panels where cut from carbon sheet, can I ask what you used to fix them to the doors because I can't see any screws and I really like the clean look yours has.

Also with your roll cage is it completely bolt in in the rear, was this a custom made item or available as a kit some where?
All panels are velcro'd on using self adhesive velcro - (it good stuff for a rattle free clean look). I've used all the original door pull armrests, winder handles and door openers so that it all screws and bolts on to keep the panel in position. The roll cage is a bolt in alluminium adjustable set up from heigo in Germany for Kafer 1200/1300 - 1302/1303 (check out their website). When you bolt it in you can torque flex it outwards by turning the knurled ends. I had mine polished but you can have any colour anidised. Being Ali not the strongest of cages but when its torqued together its rock solid. Hope this helps.