View Single Post
Old September 24th 2003, 12:42

To all,
Thanks for the motivating pep talk.. Like I mentioned earlier, was feeling gloomy and about project.. Kinda remapped my plan of attack.. Allowed more time than I initially thought I needed.. As I see 10 years should be about right Obviously time/money are the limiting factors.. Just have to make time and tackle, little by little..
Using those thoughts and putting them to practice.. Started up my 944 conversion.. After two evenings of headaches I was able to put together a spindle with all the 944 stuff (rotor, calipers, pads.. ) Was so excited took spindle to the show the wife.. She seemed happy.. (For me, I think she could care less about car stuff) But it felt nice to accomplish something..Even if it was little.. Now, taking my lessons learned from the left side will apply it to right.. Hope to work on it later this week.. Need to do some work on the home also

Bought a digital camera, as this seems the easiest way to share problems and findings.. But I have no idea on how to insert pics into my messages.. Do I have to pay for this function?..

Again thanks for helping and getting the fire back in my eyes.. Would love to share pics to show progress.. I know this forum helped alot when I was in the study portion of the conversion.. Plus, I have many quesitons on the rear part of the conversion.. Those I will send out later as I have focused on the front end for now..
Thank you
Alex