Thread: Dear yo-lpr
View Single Post
Old November 12th 2003, 19:10

Maybe I took you wrong. I also agree that in most cases when people post some BS others should ignore it, but I came to the conclusion that many cannot and feel it their duty to respond. From all I read, the replies were aimed at trying to get Yo-lpr to straighten up. I can see banning Yo, and I can see locking or removing posts that are in violation of user agreements. To come in afterward and and threaten those who responded is just a little too parental IMO. If I had seen any posts by you asking others not to respond, I probably would not have responded on this thread as I did. Personally I think it would be better just to "nip it in the bud" in cases like Yolo, then others don't need to reply to crap with crap, and you wouldn't need to warn others, and I wouldn't need to come in after a bad day and fuss about it. Also, I was not considering the fact that while we can ignore any post we want, you have to keep watch on all of them. I know your just trying to get it to end. I didn't mean to make a stink about it.

Ron

Last edited by Ron Roberts; November 12th 2003 at 19:15.