View Single Post
Old May 19th 2003, 17:02

I have to agree.....

I have been visiting the STF for the past couple of years, the type 4um is responsable for me doing the type 4 for my bug and the euro look forum for the 901 trans and 944 brakes.

I agree that the content quality has gone down hill in the last year. I still visit but rarely post and stopped visiting the speed/drag forum about 5 months ago and have not been back (funny, I don't miss it either!).

Sometimes I get disapointed when I visit here on the GL forums, it seems that we go through "dry spells" occasionally when not much really interesting gets posted. I get over it though and truely appreciate the quality of posts and the helpfullness of the members. I just have a need for new information, I guess I'm an addict....I can live with that!

I haven't seen the thread in question but I've seen enough like it before by the same person. It's a damn shame that Shad got drug into it.

Shad, I'm glad you hang out here. We value your input and innovations. I just wish I could afford your parts, maybe in a few years when I get my last daughter out of the house..... Teenagers, can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em!
ken

I had a slow afternoon at work so, out of curiosity, I checked out the post mentioned, MY HEAD HURTS!! I'm done with the speed/drag.... See ya around the GLF!

Last edited by kdanie; May 19th 2003 at 18:48.