View Single Post
Old October 9th 2008, 19:20

... I managed to find a Porsche enthusiast that had a donor 1989 Porsche 944, and the only thing he wanted to use from that car was the dashboard and interior parts.
At first I only went there and got the seats. They need new upholstery but they are ok.

But then I started thinking: dude! how often do you find a Porsche 944 in Romania to get the parts you want from it? So I took a trip to that guy again and bought everything I thought I would use.

And that's where the real work started on my bug. I work alone, I don't have a garage, and I dont't have any mechanical experience, so things go very slowly. But I'm happy with how things are going, and I'm enjoying every second I'm working on my bug.
I have to thank everyone that contributed to these forums, everything I do on my bug is inspired from the web, mostly from here.
I'm trying to take alot of photos, to give something back to the comunity. All my albums can be found at this link:

PRESS HERE FOR ALL MY ALBUMS

I know the titles are in romanian, but everything is laid up in a chronological order, so it's gonna be extremely easy to go through.

I hope you guys will enjoy the pics, and I'm very open to suggestions, discussions, ideas, any kind of chat and feed-back.