View Single Post
Old March 1st 2007, 19:31

Sorry Guys,

I was out of business for the last few days. My computer took a major, well, you know what I mean. :evil: I am just now getting it back together. I lost almost everything on my hard drive. Very frustrating.

I had been meaning to compile the questions from all the sites/forums that I originally posted to and make one cohesive thread/post.

One thing for thought...My original intent, and I believe James and Bill (EyeBall Engineering) was to use as many VW parts as possible to keep the options open for everyone. I was hoping to keep the ball joints out VW. I also wanted to use a VW rack and pinion steering from the Rabbit/Jetta/Golf/Fox if at all possible. I guess what I am saying, I was hoping for a completely engineered bolt on cradle and a-arms using VW parts. I am sure that all the lowering/track width/adjustability concerns will be addressed later. This just started out to ask the feasibility and interest of having one available. The costs will be discussed later. As with any product, the more people signing up to buy one, the lower the cost !!!

Take care,

Kelly (Cohibra)