View Single Post
Old September 19th 2003, 02:16
Superman

Lightbulb Re: Feeling Depressed :(

Quote:
Originally posted by LOAF
Just finished putting my Grandma to rest... Feeling overwhelmed.... Do you all get down on the lack of progress on your projects.. I had waited 5 years to get a hold of this car while I was serving in the Marines.. Now that I have it, I can't seem to fulfill my greates dream, of having my own bug.. I sit here fustrated on the lack of work or $
Sorry to hear that, my Grand-Maw is 86 and we are doing everything to take care of her so she don't have to go into a nursing home. At 86 she still lives alone and still cooks and cleans for herself, I hope I will be able to do the same.

I too did a tour (Navy) that put my project off for 4 years and there were times that I didn't have the drive to do it but I promised myself at 14 that I would do this project no matter what. It is now 18 years later and I am very close but not there yet... almost like a tease and as you said it's frustrating.

Sometimes it's hard to comprehend that behind every screen name and post on this forum is a real person with real feelings a real family and real life that oh so includes the real problems.

Do what you have to to get by but DO NOT QUIT!!!