View Single Post
Old December 16th 2010, 08:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkdent View Post
What is finished?

I have to add a front sway bar, redo a new roll cage, repaint a fresh paint job, have to completely redu the rear suspension then add a roll bar, replace the current transmission and hubs and engine/tranny mounting system, then finish the interior, then add heat/air, sound system....

I will still have plenty to do on a boxster conversion, but with guaranteed results in the performance/handling catagory is the argument I keep on having with myself...

Jason
Jason, you ought to finish it off. Whilst I agree that the journey can be as entertaining as the destination you will be wandering around and never getting anywhere if the scenery always looks better elsewhere than where you originally decided to go. Use your desire and ambition for the boxster as the driving force to complete your original project. When finished you will know what you are ultimately capable of and that should add confidence for the boxster build. You never know, your thinking time spent from now with the current project may lead you to a different desire that may not be boxster?

Clive