View Single Post
Old June 13th 2006, 17:12
skywalker

Hey Jason,

I live in very hard circumstances. I have a wife and two daughters. Do you know what women want to carry if they go to a VW-meeting for only a weekend? If I had two boys it would only be a football and a pair of clean underpants, but women want to carry al kinds of stuff, I didn’t even know they exists... So that trailer hitch is for the three most important women in my life. Yeah, I really live in very hard circumstances…

About the height: I changed the front strut too, because I had troubles with the old one. The wheels came of the road surface at some moments. The height with these new struts is equal to what it was. In the old set-up my tires could hit the fenders when not taken carefully a traffic island. And we have a lot of them in The Netherlands. Just have to see how this set-up holds.

I am not going to spend a lot of time on my super, because I still have my unfinished split bus project. The change of the front struts was really necessary. I decided to change the discs and the drums to 5x130 for these Boxters, because this did not take a lot of extra time to do so.

Luuk