View Single Post
Old January 10th 2007, 11:01

Hey Lanner! long time no chat buddy,
Thanks for the good words, coming from you that mean something. The car is in montreal since last august, thats what i needed to finally get the resources to solve my problem i guess. I tried so many things and, considering the gallons of brake oil i used to bleed the freakin setup, i wasn't too keen on dismantling it, but i was suspecting something wrong with the calipers. Finally got them out and to a brake shop. Problem was a bad piston assembly, something weird the guy never saw before.
In the mean time, i had problems with the engine-fuel system, I had to dismantle everything and that prevent me to trying the brakes ok. The season passed, the car guts are again all over the floor (did i told you before about the neverending aspect of these projects? ) but spring will be nice with a fresh new cranked-up 2075

BTW, i am quite certain I will need to remove the tire to access the carb adjustment plate, but its no big deal. If you are running with dual carbs and are into that tranformation, i strongly suggest to take the extra time and make these access plate. You'll be glad you did later.

Louis

Last edited by martilo; January 10th 2007 at 11:13.