Thread: Zigi's 1303
View Single Post
Old October 20th 2010, 08:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigi View Post
Very first touch. Rear has to go lower, but that will be adjusted according how low we should go with the front.

Finally new look of 944 Turbo seats.

Porsche brakes all around finally.

The season is over, but I want to be ready for next season from the begining :-)
Did you source your front coilovers? Not wishing to upset anybody but I would stick with a European supplier for the suspension parts as they will know local (European) conditions. Traditionally, main stream manufacturers have different settings for different markets. GL is about performance IMO so I would look to Bilstein, Koni, CSP, Spax, Avo etc for the suspension package.
It is likely that the front end will be stiffer and because you are lowering the rear that needs to be stiffer to. Change the rear torsion bars and/or add coilovers. If you have stiff coilovers then add a 5 bar Kafer Cup brace to the rear and a strut brace to the front.
Performance kit will not work properly without the correct control so, fit at least poly bushes all round.

I wasn't aware there was a season????? Its just as much fun playing in snow as on dry tarmac.