View Single Post
Old February 3rd 2020, 18:48

Hi Walter,
You are correct about the type IV cases being around. In Southern California all of the junk yards no longer have engines or transmissions. (They has become not so VW friendly junk yard). I have did a lot of mods to my case, I fear that I may have weakened it. However I plan to have it cyro treated. The only two thing I need are rockers and push rods. I had hoped to have heard back from Remmele on his case. Its hard to reach him, I bought two 911 alternator stator rings from him. Some time ago, I saw were one blow up, man a lot of damage. The stator ring that you see in the picture is a 300mm Pinzgeau stator ring. Yeah I'm over thinking this. Since I have money troubles presently, I'll see if Remmele will respond. EMW has type IV cases. I'm sorry, I didn't answer one of your questions, (will it have upgrades), yes it will. I would like only the main oil rail/galley to the crank to be internal/integral to the case. I want to use an RX-7 oil pressure regulator set to bypass at 95psi. The Pauter oil pump will supply the higher oil pressure to a dual oil filter by a company called Hambuger. There is an (-12) oil gauge port, of which I will install the RX-7 pressure relief valve in. My oil lifers are drilled like a lubri-lob but it not a lubri-lobe the piston squirters, spray bar for the valve stems. All of this will take allow of oil flow and pressure, thus the high pressure and high volume oil pump. The oil cool will be from a hobby air craft, capable of safely holding pressures up to 300 psi. No grommets to leak
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PINZGEAU MOCK UP 3 (2).jpg (81.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg PIZGEAU MOCK 7 (2).jpg (78.3 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg OfficeMaxcopyreceipt002.jpg (72.2 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by effvee; February 3rd 2020 at 20:58. Reason: need to show more info