GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Clubs From Around The World > VolkSport Käfer Gruppe

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31st 2005, 09:28

New VKG members

I am happy to announce two new VKG members. They are:

Michael "VW-Dasher" Meador, hailing from Virginia (Pillow territory). Mike had this to say about his project car, "I am just getting started on my GL. I have had a '72 Std Beetle sitting around for 5 years now and the opprotuity has arrisen to get it done. My ispiration comes from May 2004 VWTrends (hate to see that mag go) page16 "Froggy Flyer" Gotta love that orange! (It helps that my first car was a '74 Orange Dasher). I plan to do detail photos before and after and keep a detailed journal of my progress. The first step is to get some tires that hold air and get the car to the shop location!"

Jim "no gl.com username...yet" Carlin hailing from Jeannette, PA. The VKG isn't just for the SE anymore. Jim had this to say about his project, "Collecting parts for my 68 Beetle. So far have rebuildable 2.0 litre 914 engine, 901 transmission, Kafer Cup fenders made in Australia. Also have Boxster S brakes front and rear and plan to add UNI BAL rear suspension and a cage."

Welcome guys! Glad to have some more people in the gruppe. Your welcome packages will be on their way shortly and you will get an email with instructions to get on the VKG site to add your info.

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design