GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Classifieds > For Sale

Old August 16th 2005, 23:21

Misc stuff FS

Here is a list of stuff I need to sell to fund a fuel injection project. Sniff sniff

This is in no particular order.

1. AL Auto Lina Brazilian VW case. New, never used or even touched. $250 or BO, I think I paid $325.

2. EMPI AL T1 valve covers with new bails, painted flat black outside, and new gaskets. Used for mock up and break in of my 2007, but them swapped out for VW covers once I knew they cleared the rockers. $20.

3. T3 used generator pulley. Great shape. $5

4. CB Performance steel remote oil cooler mount that attaches to the exhaust studs on #4. BO

5. 2 - Porsche 914 tachometers. VDO 5400RPM redline. One is early with the chrome needle and the other later with the red needle. $20 each.

6. Gene Berg early Bay with T1 engine full flow cover angled output fitting. Should fit any "real" full flow cover. $5

7. Tiger 581 CDI. Why pay more for the name! Worked when removed, guaranteed no DOA. $50

8. Nice clean centermount intake manifold for a single Weber 40/44 or Dellorto 36/40. Only needs heat riser tubes, which are commonly available. $40 or BO.

9. Dellorto 40 DRLA shell. Wanted to make a throttle body for FI out of it, but decided on a different route. PO stripped one volume control screw and there is an idle jet screw in the main jet hole (? WTF), both fixable but not by me. BO.

10. Wasserboxer P&Cs for a 2.1. Used but look fine. Pulled the rings off one of the pistons, but you should re-ring anyway. BO

11. EMPI coil remounting bracket, cast AL. Old and painted semi gloss black, needs a repaint due to age. Bracket is in great shape. $5

12. EMPI remote oil filter housing with Left hand holes. Clean AL. $5

13. Generic remote oil filter housing with top holes. Painted flat black, nice and clean $5

14. T1 and T4 remote oil cooler bracket that replaces the oil cooler. Necessary on a T4 upright conversion. $10

15. Brand new EMPI swing axle boot with hardware. The GOOD made in USA model. $5

16. T4 FI intake pipe boots/hose. Two brand new and two used but good. Will not fit L-jet T1, which is why I bought them, DOH. $14 for all, what I paid.

17. L-Jet fuel injector holder. PN 311 133 259. One brand new in package. $5.

18. Set of T1 IRS axles. Stock. BO

19. 5 - T1 CV joints. Used but good. I think all are German. $10 each. FWIW I only run used CVs and have never had a problem. Of course you will need a new boot kit for each one.

20. CB Performance T1 filter pump remote oil cooler setup. Saves the hassle of modifying the case. Would recommend for a stock/mild 1600, but not a high output engine. Used on a 1600 for about 10,000 miles and is in good shape. Pics to prove it as there is minimal wear on the gear cover. Schadek pump housing and 26mm gears so you know it is good quality. Comes with all hardware. $20

21. VDO 2 guage pod (pod not just the faceplate style). ABS plastic. good condition. I turned to a 3 guage unit and could not use this one anymore. Can be mounted on top or below dash. $5

22. VW T1 IRS rear arms complete. Pair minus brakes. Left side bottom shock mount is a little bent from PO. BO

23. Front and rear 4 bolt IRS Beetle brakes. All German drums. BO

24. Set of 4 bolt wheels. Steel units. Two good tires (Michelins I think), two junk tires. Good rims. BO

25. Porsche 911 11 blade fan assembly with Motorola alternator. Motorola alternator is untested (core alone is like $80). $200 or BO

26. Dual Dellorto 40 DRLAs with Berg manifolds. CLEAN and from Italy! Not worn out junk that you see all over the place these days! Modified for VW use and jetted for a 2.0L engine. Previously used a Berg linkage. Comes with new 3" filters and AL air box housings. Needs velocity stacks and Berg linkage to be complete (not compatible with the crappy hex bar stuff). Run for about 50 miles. $750.

27. OLD SCHOOL setup! Porsche 912 Solex 40P11s with OLD German DP intakes for a 36HP shroud! Comes with Berg linkage and the carbs are modified for the Berg linkage as well. Cannot use a later fan shroud or cheap repo ones, must be German 36HP shroud for the Berg linkage. Carbs rebuilt and clean. Ran for 600ish miles on a 1600. These are finicky carbs so you better take your time to tune them, jets are cheap Solex so that is cool. $750 or BO

28. Porsche early 944/924S rear brake calipers single pots. Pair used and not rebuilt, but cleanish. $50

29. Porsche Design 90 16x6 52.3mm offset wheel, cast AL. Just one, good shape but not perfect. $75 (what I paid)

30. Porsche 924 Turbo 931 Flats / Manhole covers / Discs wheels. FORGED! 16x6 52.3mm offset set of 4. Rare, no kidding. Good runners but not perfect. No tires and have been stored for the last 5 years. $400 set.

Pictures on request.

More to come as well.

I could use:
- Thing IRS output flanges.
- 2 Porsche 944 16x7 52.3mm offset Phone Dials
- Good VW CIS K-basic fuel pump
- '66 Bus front 2" drop spindles.

Thanks for looking!
'96 GMC Sierra Crew Cab 6.5L Diesel
'99 GMC Suburban 6.5L Diesel
VolkSport Kafer Gruppe