GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > General > Off Topic

Old November 12th 2003, 18:11

hello everyone,

im neil, 24 married 4 years , no kids but wishing, owner of a 72 std, loved vws since i was 13. have owned 79 rabbit, 72 beetle, 99 jetta, 71 sb parts car, 74 std, and now my 72std . not many people understand my love for vws here in south alabama, but thats ok becuse it makes it that much sweeter when i blow past a honda! anyways i work as a RN, at USA medical center, Mobile ,alabama. so if anyones in the area who wants to chat, let me know.

neil
Old November 12th 2003, 19:07

hi
neil as well! 34 had more vws than is safe for one person too own in a lifetime and never any other marke of car married with daughter 8yr son 12weeks my day jod is british military armoured recon joined in 1989 just as we moved from cold war to close war ive had a few ups and downs in my job a lot of them are not repeatable here! fully intend to finish my full 22 yr contract and retire out here in germany the uk is just to rough these days!
presently own a passat vr6 and a 66 sqr that i seem to have got stuck on i cant see me ever selling it to be honest i figure if i get bored with it i just reincarnate it if you follow me.

have fun
Old November 12th 2003, 19:17

Cool job 's Neils,I have a friend that used to be a RN and we always told people he changes bed pans.He went over for dessert storm and when he got back he quit his job.Now he works for a company that packages ketsup,mustard and mayo.He has a desk and makes up wats to save the company money,they never do any so one time he suggested to fir him and save 60k a year.....Donald
Old November 12th 2003, 19:31

hi
****loads of good freinds of mine got out after gulf 1 and its happening all over again now were doing 6 mnth on 6 mnth off tours back to back there is only so much people will take!
Old November 12th 2003, 22:52

17, full time student and part time custom cabinet builder.:silly:
Old November 12th 2003, 23:21

well this neil doesnt do bed pans. i work in the heart cath lab and were the ones you want around if you decide to have a heart attack. lots of blood but is fun.

neil
Old November 12th 2003, 23:24

forgot to mention i think Volkswagens kick total ***! along with Audi's and Porsches :P:silly:
Old November 16th 2003, 01:13

19,not married I have a girlfriend, no pets, and lead qite a wierd life, VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY stressing. Right now I cant afford to go to school, but will one day (soon I hope, dont want my girlfriend to have to work as much), I work as the manager of the produce department at the local grocery store...just don't call me "fruity" ok. I spend the rest of my spare time restoring my 72 super...and am currently struggling with money for parts and supplies. I have great ideas YOU JUST WAIT AND SEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

WHY...DO...IT...SIMPLE!!!
GET CREATIVE...
VolkSport Kfer Gruppe
www.VolkSport.net
Old November 16th 2003, 12:52

I'm 22 years old, single, no kids, 2 dogs and one very expensive 1969 beetle. I work full time as a motorcycle/atv/watercraft mechanic or whatever else my service manager decides that i'm going to work on. I like the job but I don't love it, it doesn't pay enough money for my hobbies. Still thinking of going to UTI to be trained as a automotive mechanic and then work for a porsche dealership, Good pay plus employee discounts on parts.
www.volksport.net Volksport Kfer Gruppe