GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > General > Off Topic

Old November 12th 2003, 15:57

Dear yo-lpr

I am sorry to inform you that your account was banned.

You recent posts were just dumb after a fair warning you received a while ago. I know that some posts were reactions to replies but after the never ending story with Danny, Papun, yo-lpr etc I am not in the mood for jokes anymore. This btw applies to the other members that replied to yo-lpr threads. So watch it.

yo-lpr,

I suggest you go to another site that deals with T2s and not with high end tuning. Maybe you will have more luck there.

End of story,

Alex
Old November 12th 2003, 16:42

Re: Dear yo-lpr

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex
This btw applies to the other members that replied to yo-lpr threads. So watch it.

Alex
Thats a bit excessive. If you have a problem with people responding, then I suggest you moderate sooner.

Ron
Old November 12th 2003, 17:58

Ron,

I am not sure what you mean. My comment was about me not finding this funny anymore having to go thru his threads and the replies by others. I do not think that it excessive at all.
Just do not respond to crap with crap. Maybe I should have explained myself a bit better.

This always gets worse because people respond to his crap even though I said not to.

If people respond all the time this will never go away. Even though he was warned multiple times.......I have to warn the others too which I just did. They did NOT get banned but yo-lpr did.

Alex
Old November 12th 2003, 19:10

Maybe I took you wrong. I also agree that in most cases when people post some BS others should ignore it, but I came to the conclusion that many cannot and feel it their duty to respond. From all I read, the replies were aimed at trying to get Yo-lpr to straighten up. I can see banning Yo, and I can see locking or removing posts that are in violation of user agreements. To come in afterward and and threaten those who responded is just a little too parental IMO. If I had seen any posts by you asking others not to respond, I probably would not have responded on this thread as I did. Personally I think it would be better just to "nip it in the bud" in cases like Yolo, then others don't need to reply to crap with crap, and you wouldn't need to warn others, and I wouldn't need to come in after a bad day and fuss about it. Also, I was not considering the fact that while we can ignore any post we want, you have to keep watch on all of them. I know your just trying to get it to end. I didn't mean to make a stink about it.

Ron

Last edited by Ron Roberts; November 12th 2003 at 19:15.
Old November 13th 2003, 01:29

Ron,

it was my mistake....I should have explained myself better.
The problem that I saw is that there were a few responses just aimed at getting this entire story started again by the same people. And then yo-lpr replies to them and everything gets worse.
You can not win in this situation....

I hope everything will be fine now.

Alex
Old November 16th 2003, 05:45

Well done Alex
The purpose of this board as I see it is to enhance peoples knowledge of the Germanlook etc
And as such he was postin crap
He can still browse so he can still enhance his life if he wants .