GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Technical Section > Body

Old June 9th 2006, 10:22

Tail light help S.O.S.

hi guys! My GL is in the finish now...2 or 3 more weeks, and it can be ready. My actual problem is that as it has being rebulit for almost 2 years some of the older parts are damaged by time like my old "elephant" tail lights. The plastic is simply too old to fix it to the bumper, so I can't use it any more. The question is do you know any webshops where I can buy a good quality product for a normal price?? In Europe (for example England) would be the best but also shops in the states are well come. What I'm looking for is very similar to my old one, it was smoked-red-smoked. The car is yellow, it'll have smoked cristal lenses in the front, c/f running board, light grey tinted windows all around..so I want some smoked or grey tail light on it to keep this harmony between the colours. Any ideas?? Cheers, Zo

//Sorry for the quality of the picture, it was ade by a telephone..the colours are very different in the reality, the light isn't so dark//
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kép 302.jpg (13.6 KB, 41 views)
Old June 9th 2006, 11:39

i don't know of any euro parts houses outside of the obvious like CSP. stateside, take a look at CIP1. VERY reliable company, great pricing, and fast shipping (in the states anyway). i didn't see exactly what you are looking for, but here are some examples (and there are others):

smoked clear/red/smoked clear: http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=C23%2D945%2D234%2DB

almost all smoked/red strip:

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design
Old June 10th 2006, 05:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen
i don't know of any euro parts houses outside of the obvious like CSP. stateside, take a look at CIP1. VERY reliable company, great pricing, and fast shipping (in the states anyway). i didn't see exactly what you are looking for, but here are some examples (and there are others):

smoked clear/red/smoked clear: http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=C23%2D945%2D234%2DB

almost all smoked/red strip:
Thnx for the link! Yeah I've read several times about cip1 on this forum, and seem to me they are correct. I made some search on the web...and maybe this one will be the winner:
I like it's clear style and it's very good for my future plan (I'll go with leds in it)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smoked.jpg (22.7 KB, 20 views)