GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Classifieds > For Sale

Old February 16th 2008, 18:35

Oval project pating 19"wheels subaru motor porsche trans

Unfortunately for me, I had some stuff come up and I need to sell most of my toys. Prices are negotiable, and if somebody wants multiple items I can price accordingly. Or if somebody wants it all that would be real nice to! Prices are negotiable, so make offers. I would rather sell the bug as listed, but if there is no interest I will part it out.

Fake oval rag shell on IRS pan. Car is mostly a 64, and is titled as such. Previous owner welded on an oval rag section, I put in an oval dash and put a rear clip on it (it used to be a drag car). Front suspension is narrowed 7" and rear is narrowed 4". Front end is tubbed (most of the way, still has finishing work needing to be done). Would come with modified front fenders (to match wheel tubs) and hood. Front and rear disc brakes. Fronts are CSP cross drilled ghia rotors, 5x100 pattern. Rears are custom, Rotors off of the front of a dodge stratus(matching pattern) and the calipers are off of the front of a dodge spirit R/T. No rust, but does have lots of finishing work needing to be done. I have most of the glass, and the ragtop frame with a good vinyl ragtop on it. Lots of other odds and ends would go with it. $1800 obo

Old February 16th 2008, 18:35

Subaru EJ20T. Semi closed deck, long block JDM smog motor I got off ebay. Cut harness, complete minus exhaust cross pipe and turbo. Stock is 230 hp. Alternator and A/C compressor not pictured, but included. $500 obo

Porsche G50 5 spd transaxle from a 911. Shifts good in all gears by hand and makes no noises. Serial numbers stamped on bottom are "950/01 74H 06471" It's beefy, no worries about breaking a trans again.... $1000 obo. SOLD!!

ADR Fuel 19x7 1/2 ET 42 wheels. Brand new Toyo Proxes 215/35 19 T1S. All are new, in excellent shape with the exception of one wheel that my dad hit with the lawn mower wheel see pic. I have $1700 in them, will sell for $1400obo.

W decklid, really nice. No rust or any flaws that I have found, in same condition as when i bought it. $350 obo

Thanks,
Joe

Last edited by airwerksvw; February 19th 2008 at 01:13. Reason: Sold a part that is listed / updating
Old February 17th 2008, 09:36

Hi Joe

Sad to hear this. Always wanted to see this car wen finished.

Good luck with the sell

WIebrand
Old February 17th 2008, 09:42

That suuux. Wanted to see you finish it out.

Jeff-
VKG Bastage child
Old February 17th 2008, 15:08

Thanks guys.. my stomach is turning over about it. Got a divorce, and now have to come up with some cash to get the house in my name...

I was kinda hoping that one person gets the whole setup so I could see it done too.
Old February 17th 2008, 18:42

Hi

Its shame that you have to sell this car, it was going to be something to admire. Where abouts are you, I'm thinking about enquiring about shipping the transmission.

Steve
Old February 17th 2008, 20:44

Bad deal. Divorce can cause lots of problems. I am also building an Oval with a Subaru engine and need that trans.

Ernie
Old February 17th 2008, 21:08

I'm located in Woodburn Oregon. Roughly Portland area. On any of the stuff, I would be willing to deliver or meet people on about a 100 mile radius.... more if gas was paid for.
Old February 18th 2008, 22:53

Heres some more parts-

Fluted headlight lenses $30 obo
New IRS adjustible springplates $80 obo
KYB gas shocks for lowered ball joint front end(13 1/4" extended) $15 obo
Used autometer oil pressure guage w/ new sending unit $15
Used autometer cyl head guage $8
Polyurethane bushings: $15 for all or-
1 7/8 ID, Small OD Inner bushings $10
Outers (generic, IIRC) $10
Shifter linkage bushes (at trans) $5

And more pics (recent) of the body. I just sprayed some paint on it to keep it from rusting as it is outside now (in a carport). When I welded the rear clip on, I used fenders and a deck lid to line everything up and it came out really well.

Here are some pics of the front tubs:

and the dash: